- Account Opening
- Getting started after account opening
- Trading and Platforms
- Funds - Deposits and Withdrawals
- Margin/Leverage policy, and product type
- Products & Services
- What are the different types of accounts: Equity Trading & Demat, Commodity Trading ?
- What are the account opening charges?
- What are the different pricing plans Proficient offers?
- What are the other charges for transactions?
- What are the Call & Trade charges?
- What documents are required to be attached with account opening form for individual?
- What documents are required to be attached with account opening form for non-individual?
- How much time does it take to open an account with you?
- What are the different ways to open an account with us?
- How many exchanges can I trade on?
Demat account opening is free of cost, however you will be required to pay amc charges as per plan opted (link to Depository page)
Our various plans are as below:
- a. Flat Plan: Flat Rs 15/- is charged for per executed order
- b. Fixed Plan: Two monthly unlimited plans are offered
- i. Fixed Com: Monthly Rs 3999/- for trading in commodity under MCX
- ii. Fixed EQ : Monthly Rs 6999/- for trading in Equity & Currency segment under NSE & BSE
- c. Flexible Plan: We offer customised pricing plan according to clients need.
- PAN Card
- Flexible Plan: We offer customised pricing plan according to clients need.
- Proof of Address
- Cancelled Cheque
- Cheques for account opening and AMC (amc for demat)
- Last 6 month bank Statement in case of derivative segment trading
All the above documents should be a copy and self attested.
A: Firm’s documentation
- PAN card of company
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- List of directors on the letterhead of the company
- Form No. 32 alongwith ROC receipt
- Address proof of company (Form No.18 ) alongwith ROC receipt
- Shareholding pattern of company on the letterhead
- Board resolution for trading in securities market
- List of authorised signatories on the letterhead of the company
- Net worth Certificate duly certified by CA (should not be older than 1 year)
- One Cancelled Cheque
- Last 6 months Bank Statement
- Balance Sheet for last 2 financial Years
B: Director’s documentation
- PAN Card (self attested)
- Address Proof (Self Attested )
- One cancelled cheque of each director’s bank account (only if opted to work in NCDEX).
Note: All the above documents should be a copy except cancelled cheque and attested by authorized signatories with rubber stamp of the firm.
*Provided all documents and signatures are as per requirements.
You can start trading F&O as soon as your equity trading account is opened. To trade equity (delivery or intraday), you will need to wait till the demat account is opened.
b. Priority account opening: use the application wizard, upload your documents, get a completely filled form couriered to you. All you need to do is sign and send it back to us (link)
c. Download the forms, print, fill up details, sign and courier back to us (link)
d. Ask us to courier you a physical form (link)
- You will receive 2 emails after your account opens
2. Trading and backoffice passwords emails.
You can login and trade using these on our trading platform and backoffice. You will be asked to change the passwords on your first login.
Note: The login ID for trading and backoffice will be the same but passwords will differ.
3. Do I get any confirmation after trading is done?
Yes. Trade details are sent to you on your registered mobile nos. by the EOD. You can at any point of time also access our online backoffice to retrieve your trade details for any previous trading sessions. .
- FT HTML 5 - Web based trading platform
- Diet ODIN - Advanced desktop trading software
- How can I access my BackOffice?
- What are the calculators available and what are their features?
- Once you are registered with us you will receive a default email from us which will contain your back office login user id and password. You may use the credentials to log into your account at our website.
- What are the modes through which I can transfer funds?
- Place withdrawal requests from various ways
- Online transfer through online trading platform
- Online transfer through NEFT (National Electronic Fund transfer) or RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement)
Deposit funds by transferring via the Payment Gateway instantly. You can also use IMPS/NEFT or just drop in a cheque at any HDFC bank ATM.
- By logging into your Internet Based Trading Platform
- By logging into your Backoffice
- By e-email us at email@example.com
All withdrawal requests are processed same day if received before 12 pm else next working day. Withdrawal requests hit your bank within 24 hours or sooner.
* Withdrawals can take longer if the daily trade process is delayed.
1. Equity delivery based trading (CNC: Cash n Carry) 100% money required upfront
2. Intraday leverage Trade (MIS: Margin Intraday squareoff)
|Name of Plan||Flat 15||Fixed – COM / Fixed – EQ||Flexible Plan|
|Equity Cash Intraday – upto 8 times as per proficient margin||Equity Cash Intraday – upto 8 times as per proficient margin||Equity Cash Intraday – upto 8 times as per proficient margin|
|Equity Cash Delivery – upto 1 time||Equity Cash Delivery – upto 1 time||Equity Cash Delivery – upto 5 time|
|Exposure||Equity & Currency Derivative – Intraday & Carry Forward – upto 1 time||Equity & Currency Derivative – Intraday & Carry Forward – upto 1 time||Equity & Currency Derivative – Intraday & Carry Forward – upto 3 time|
|Commodity Intraday– upto 2 times||Commodity Intraday– upto 2 times||Commodity Intraday– upto 4 times|
- Who are our depository participants?
- What are the different annual maintenance plans under depository services?
- Can multiple accounts be opened?
- Does the investor have to keep any minimum balance of securities in his account?
- What is dematerialisation?
- What is an ISIN?
- Can electronic holdings be converted back into physical certificates?
- Can multiple accounts be opened?
- Is it possible to give delivery instructions to the DP over Internet and if yes, how?
- Is it possible to get securities allotted in public offering directly in the electronic form?
Regular 300: Pay only Rs 300/- yearly
BSDA Plan: Zero charges upto securities value of Rs 50,000/-
Lifetime 999: Pay only Rs 999/- for lifetime amc
- What are the benefits of investing in Mutual Fund?
- What are the types of Mutual Fund?
The money you invest in mutual fund is managed by professionals specializing in finance. It gives investors an opportunity to manage their portfolio without much worries. The investors get the benefit of professional fund managers by investing in mutual fund which is very costly otherwise.
Mutual fund offers the benefit of diversification across different sectors and companies. It expands the horizon across various industries and asset classes. The investors can enjoy the benefit of diversification and asset allocation without investing large amount of fund.
Unless the money is invested in pre-specified lock in period the money is available anytime you want subject to exit load. Normally it takes couple of days to return the invested amount. Most funds transfer the money directly to the bank account.
Investors gets the flexibility of investing in a wide range of schemes. There is an option available to all investors for systematic investment and withdrawal in all open ended scheme. There is the inclination and convenience of investing and withdrawing whenever required.
Low transaction cost:
Mutual funds pay lower transaction cost due to economies of scale. This makes mutual fund investment more cost effective than direct investment in equity.
The Indian mutual fund industry is regulated by Securities and exchange board of India(SEBI), which endeavors to protect the interest of investors. All funds are mandatorily registered with SEBI and complete transparency is enforced.
Easy availability of fact sheets, offer documents, annual reports etc, making the investment transparent and fair.
Based on maturity period:
1. Open ended fund:
Funds available for subscription which can be redeemed on a continuous basis. These funds are available for subscription throughout the year and investors can buy or sell units at NAV related prices.
2. Close ended fund:
These funds have a lock in period ranging from 3-6 years after which it matures is available for subscription for a specified period during the launch. These funds are listed on a recognized stock exchange.
These are a combination of open ended and close ended fund. These can trade on stock exchange and are open for sale and redemption at set intervals.
Based on objective of Investment:
The objective of these funds is long term capital growth. 65% of the corpus is invested in equity related securities. These funds are suitable for investors with long term outlook and higher risk appetite.
The objective of this fund is to provide low risk and stable income to investors with preservation of capital. 65%of corpus is invested in securities such as bonds, corporate debentures, government securities and money market instrument..
The objective of these funds is to provide both stability of returns and capital appreciation to investors. Balanced fund invest in both equities and fixed income instruments with predetermined investment objective of the scheme.
Money market/liquid fund:
The objective of these funds is to provide easy liquidity, preservation of capital and moderate income. These invest in safer short term instrument such as treasury bill, certificates of deposit and commercial paper for a period of less than 91 days.
These funds invest exclusively in government securities. These funds are free of credit risk, although there is interest rate risk. Safer as they invest in government securities.
ELSS (Equity Linked Savings Scheme)
Tax saving ‘Equity Linked Saving Schemes’ provides the investors tax rebates under specific provisions of the income Tax act.
- Why does a company decides to go public?
- Why should one invest in an IPO?
- What is meant by Price Band?
- What is a bid Lot?
- What is a price discovery?
- Can the bid for online order modified?
- Who is a syndicate member/broker?
- What proof can I expect from a syndicate/trading member for entering bids?
a. Order is already under processing b. Modification/ Revision / Cancellation are not allowed post cut-off time.
- Who can implement algo trading in India?
- Is it compulsory to get every strategy approved from the Exchanges?
- Does proficient have any exchange approved strategies?
- Which all charting applications are supported by trading platform for automated trading?
- Who is an Authorised Person?
- Who can be appointed as an Authorised Person?
- Can registered sub-broker with one stock broker of the Exchange become Authorised Person with another stock broker of the same stock exchange?
- Does proficient offer Co-location to client?
- Where can a client back-test his strategy?
- Does Proficient provide demo of trading platform?